1. All shipments are F.O.B. our warehouse in River Grove, IL. All freight charges are paid by the customer.
2. Items are shown in full case quantity. Inner packs are available on most but NOT all items. Ask your Bazaar, Inc. salesperson for information on half case quantities. For special pricing call your salesperson. Case packs are shown next to each description. Use the quantity of pieces in the case pack as your amount ordered. For multiple cases please order in total piece quantity.
3. Our Minimum order requirement is $500.
4. We sell wholesale only. You must have a state sales tax number or tax-exempt number to purchase.
5. To place an order, choose any category located on the left side window pane to begin ordering. All items within the selected category will open up.
6. We do not warrant or guarantee freight rates. Depending on where your order is shipping to we may use a local or over the road common carrier trucking company. If you have a preferred trucking company, just let us know.
7. Payment Terms:
A.Proformas (Prepaid Shipments)
The Bazaar, Inc. accepts all major credit cards, money orders, cashier's checks, and wire transfers.
If prepayment is not received within 30 days your order will be automatically canceled.
Sorry, no C.O.D. shipments.
Customers may be eligible to receive Net 30 day terms upon Credit Department approval. A completed credit application is required listing bank information and three trade references.
8. The Bazaar, Inc. reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any pulled order that is canceled or refused.
9. No return will be accepted without prior authorization. You must have a return authorization number or the merchandise will be refused. All merchandise must be returned with a note of explanation of the return.
10. All orders placed "Online" require 48 Hours to process. If you are requesting "Next Day" pick-up, please contact our Customer Service Department at 708-583-1000 after placing your order to make arrangements.
11. The Bazaar, Inc. does not guarantee sales.
12. Upon receipt of merchandise, customer must count cases. Any damages or shortages must be noted on the trucker's delivery receipt for a claim.